Gac fruit, commonly known as baby jackfruit, is native to Southern Asia. It has a textured surface and a bright orange color that is packed with extraordinarily high levels of carotenoids.
Interestingly, Gac fruit has the highest level of carotenoids than any other fruit currently known in this world.
This spiky bright orange fruit has a mushy and rich texture and a soft mild taste that is not sweet at all. Besides its outer layer, its soft pulp and even seeds are edible (especially in Chinese medicine). Gac powder has infinite benefits like helping to protect your skin from within to fight sunburns, skin damage, UV damage, anti aging, and protect eye health.
Do you know that you can eat Gac fruit in plenty of other ways?
1. GAC JUICE Let's make juice with Gac powder! Blend one tablespoon of Gac powder into any of your fruit juice. Its mild flavor will not interrupt your actual fruit flavor; in fact, it will add plenty of nutrition to it. Additionally, you can add Gac powder directly into water or milk to make your original Gac flavored juice.
2. GAC SALAD You can add Gac powder into your salad dressings for a touch of fruity taste and richness of nutrients. Whatever salad you're about to eat, leafy green salad, veggie salad, as well as seafood salad, just add a tablespoon of Gac powder into the dressing mix and Whoop! You're ready to jump into nutrients.
3. GAC SMOOTHIE Summers and smoothies are a lethal combination! This superfruit Gac powder will give life to your everyday smoothie. Pick up some fruits of your choice, some mint leaves/lime, milk, ice, and add a tablespoon of Gac powder. The 90 plus nutrients present in Gac fruit powder will load up your body with strength and make your mood lift promptly.
Blend all ingredients, pour into a glass. Drink and enjoy!
4. GAC NACHOS Who doesn't like nachos? Cheesy, crispy nachos are a sight for sore eyes. Layer some crispy nacho chips on a plate, then add some pickled jalapenos, pickled shallots, flavored chicken, canned beans, roasted veggies on it. Moreover, layer a cheese sauce on it to add creamy, rich flavor. At the last step, topping, mix up one lime, one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, one tablespoon of olive oil, and one tablespoon of Gac powder. Your Gac nachos are ready to rock your dining table!
1. Salt a big pot of water until the water tastes like the sea. Peel and cube the potato and carrot into equal size pieces. Add the carrot and potato to cold water, and bring to a boil. Once boiling for 5-7 minutes, or until they are fork tender, remove the vegetables.
2. Add the boiled vegetables to a high speed blender with 1⁄4 cup of the water from the pot and the remaining ingredients and blend until creamy cheesy sauce is formed. If necessary, add more water.
3. Make your quick pickled shallots. Or alternatively use grilled shallots! Bring vinegar, sugar, and salt to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar and salt. Once vinegar is boiling, pour in a glass jar or bowl over your shallots. Let sit for 20-30 minutes, or use immediately if you’re starving!
4. Now for the fun part - assemble your nachos. Grab a wide bowl and add your chips. Make sure your sauce is hot so it is easy to spread around, so warm it up your preferred way. On top of your chips, add your drained beans and pickled shallots. Spread your cheese around and then top it all off with crema/sour cream, cilantro, and thinly sliced green onions.
5. GAC COFFEE Coffee is like therapy to some people. Energizing, strengthening, supporting focus and attention. Gac fruit being a superfood, will help to uplift coffee's amazing benefits. Just add one tablespoon of Gac powder into your regular latte or espresso and feel the liveliness circulating through your body. Head on to GacLife and get your Gac Powder today!
Blend all of this in a blender and store in a mason jar for up to a week: when you want a latte, add 2 teaspoon of this mixture +1 teaspoon of Gac Powder per one cup of ☕️ and enjoy!
With our health and beauty boosting organic gac powder, you've just made your guilty pleasure a whole lot less guilty.
Here's a link to more recipes made with Gac powder: https://gaclife.com/pages/gac-recipes